Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
What types of data do we collect?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your own personal data . This page is intended to explain you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We treat two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
If you are a private person
If you are a private , when you register, we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to take advantage of our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask for:
- address, email address and password
You can also choose to provide us with the following information:
- Telephone number
- I.D card or Passport on request, as proof that you’re the author of the purchase and the recipient of it. (Anti-Fraud system)
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described in this statement.
Data of minors 1 years 6
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register on Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com), and in any case we do not assume responsibility for any false statements that you provide.Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- technical data: eg IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the ” Cookies ” section.
1. How do we use the collected data?
We use the data collected to offer you our service, to inform you about our activities or to offer you a more personalized service in line with your interests.
1.1. To guarantee you access to our services and improve their provision
We use your data to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
- registration and creation of the reserved area
- communications related to the provision of the service
- review, moderation or removal of content, prevention of fraud
- activities of a financial, accounting or accounting nature.
These treatments are necessary to correctly deliver the Italian Forwarding services (www.italianforwarding.com) to the users who join.
We also use your data to improve and implement the service, through the following treatments:
- market research, optional surveys and user satisfaction survey activities
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the Holder (see point 3.1) and you can oppose at any time.
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships of Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com), by e-mail, sending SMS or push notifications;
- to carry out analysis and reporting activities connected to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, the clicks made on the links present in the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
1.3. To offer you a personalized service
We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer.These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
2. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service); it is instead optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the www.italianforwarding.com website and related applications.
3. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
3.1. Data controller
Holder of the treatment is Italian Forwarding in person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with registered office located in Bari (Italy), Via Principe Amedeo 40,
The data controller uses responsible of the treatment for achieving the purposes specified in point 1 .
For each request related to your personal data, compare the following point 3.2 .
3.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact information
Due to the nature and quantity of the data processed, a DPO has not been designated in accordance with current legislation.
We remind you that you can at any time contact Italian Forwarding and send any question or request regarding your personal data and respect your privacy by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
3.3. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations – also technical – of the Italian Forwarding services (www.italianforwarding.com), such as suppliers that provide services for the purpose of revision and verification, providers of direct marketing services and of customer care, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to individuals third .
4. How can you get information on the data, modify it, delete it or have a copy?
4.1. Access to personal data from your private area and revocation of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your private area.
Remember that you can revoke the consent you have provided at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the related flag or by contacting us at the e-mail address email@example.com .
4.2. Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or request the cancellation you can send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail box with which you registered in Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com).
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be carried out in the scheduled technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5 .
4.3. Exercise your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a claim to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to the dedicated address email@example.com
5. How and for how long will your data be stored?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / IT format and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes set out in point 1 , in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
In the case of active users, the content generated by the user will be stored for 36 months for reasons of security, prevention and moderation of content and / or conduct contrary to the conditions of the service and the publishing rules of Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) in order to ensure a better quality of the same also in collaboration with the Authorities .
For the purpose of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period.
For the purpose of direct marketing and profiling, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that envisaged by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the holder, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing the offenses, for a period no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
6. How do we ensure the protection of your data?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3 , according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related logic to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
In compliance with applicable regulations, a system of anti-spam verification on the communication between users is active.The data entered may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or content not compliant with the General Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or disclosed for commercial or promotional purposes.
7. Further information
7.1. Messages and Chat
The Messages and Chat functions are respectively aimed at an immediate communication between users and administration
We may verify the content of the Messages in order to moderate them for the sake of security and to preserve the netiquette and the publishing rules of Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com).
The use of the Messages service implies the possibility that the user’s identity (as indicated at the registration / provision of the Italian Forwarding services) and related contents are made known during the activity sessions.
We reserve the right to exclude from the Messages service, and more generally from the services offered by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com), all those who do not observe the rules and / or do not respect the purposes defined for the use of the message service , as well as all those who behave incorrectly and / or do not respect people.
Within the surveys you may be asked, optionally, to provide an e-mail address in order to receive news and information on the services of Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com).
We remind you that participation in surveys is completely optional and that you can always oppose this treatment.
When you use the applications and services of Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) with the detection of the active position, we may collect and process information about your current position (approximate). These data are processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some position-based service features. You can activate / deactivate location services at any time by accessing your browser and / or device settings as follows:
- go to “Preferences”> “Websites”> “Location” and remove Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) from the list
- go to “Preferences”> “Privacy”> “Location” and disable the location for Safari
- open Chrome chrome: // settings / content / location and remove Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) from the list
- open Chrome and select “Site Settings”> “Location” and remove Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- open Firefox and go to about: preferences # privacy, search for “Permission”> “Location”> “Settings” and remove Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- Internet Explorer
- open Internet Explorer, click on the “gear” icon and select “Internet Options” in the privacy panel, under the Position item, click on the “Delete Sites” button
7.4. Search engine
Some information (not strictly personal) inserted in Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) may be visible in the searches carried out in the internal search engine and may be made available to third party search engines as it is allowed to index the contents from part of third party engines. In the event that the information has already been removed by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com), it is possible that the cached copy will remain in the search results for a few days.The search results are not managed by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com), but the user can report the removal of the page and request the update of the cached copy directly to the third party search engine.
The data controller provides the page “Work with us” to consult any professional positions open at Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) and reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purposes of selection and research of personnel.
The curricula received for specific selections may be kept and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate’s profile, provided they are implemented within a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate can oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to the box firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply, remember to include in your curriculum vitae the declaration by which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoids the insertion of sensitive personal data (such as the state of health, religious beliefs, philosophical or political ) not relevant to the job offer.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.
Cookies and similar technologies
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration;they can in fact be deleted by closing the browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies).Cookies can be installed by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) (first party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified in the next point 2 of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment in which consent to treatment is given. Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through the Italian Forwarding website (www.italianforwarding.com) and / or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and / or applications identified below for the purposes of proper service delivery. For best results we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and / or app.
We remind you that Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) can not guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the information contained in this information for previous versions of browsers and / or unsupported apps.
1.1. Desktop site browser
- Chrome version 49.0 or later
- Firefox version 52.0 or later
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Safari version 8 or later
1.2. Mobile website browser
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser.
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
- IOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
2. What cookies are present on Italian Forwarding?
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) are:
(i) techniques are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com) or memorize searches. These cookies are essential to ensure that our platform is working properly.
(ii) analytical, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (eg number of visitors, pages visited, …). We use these cookies to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
(i) analytical: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (eg number of visitors, pages visited, …).These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third parties: Google Analytics
(ii) performance: through these cookies it is possible to develop and implement the service, improving your browsing experience and therefore the use of the same.
- marketing: we analyze your online actions so that you can provide, through third-party partners, content and commercial offers in line with your interests, also based on your previous browsing experience. This information is managed separately from the identification data held by Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com).
- Third parties: Google Adwords ,
- personalized advertising: through these cookies we show you ads according to your preferences, habits or consumption choices.
Furthermore, cookies specially designed for “social networks” could be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook ) . When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network.
Italian Forwarding (www.italianforwarding.com), in addition to cookies, to improve the service and navigation or for profiling activities, could allow the use of similar technologies on your mobile devices such as AppsFlyer tools (for opt-out click here ),Google Firebase and Facebook .
The consent to the use of profiling cookies is provided by the user through the following modalities: by closing the banner containing the brief information, scrolling the page hosting the banner or clicking any of its elements and can be revoked at any time.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers .
It is good to know that by deactivating cookies some of the Italian Forwarding features (www.italianforwarding.com) may not be usable.
With regard to profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you exercise the opt-out, you will continue to receive general advertising in any case.
To opt out and deactivate personalized advertisements by changing the settings of your mobile devices , follow the instructions below:
- on your device open the “Google Settings” app
- scroll down and select “Google”
- select “Announcements”
- select “Disable interest-based ads” or “Disable ad personalization”
IOS devices use the Apple Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to restrict ad tracking with this identifier, visit the “Settings on your device” app or visit https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223 .
5. Further information on cookies and how to exercise the opt-out
To learn more about targeted advertising you can consult the following pages: