Characters of transported deliveries
Deliveries handed to collective store cannot contain following items:
- Bank notes and circulatory coins, precious metal and items made from it, pearls and gem stones and items made from them,
- Equities, securities and other similar documents, e. g. deposit and cheque books, bills of exchange, credit cards, debit cards, letters from credit institutions and banks,
- Artworks and works of special cultural and historic value and collections,
- Used and damaged cars,
- Used and damaged machines and equipments without specifying accurate extent of the damage or depreciation,
- Live animals,
- Weapons or parts thereof, imitation weapons, ammunition and explosives, butterfly knives, push daggers, switchblades, gravity knives, shurikens (the exception is a switchblade with a blade that is maximal 8,5 cm long and that is not sharpened on both sides).
- Radioactive substances,
- Drugs and psychotropic substances,
- Moved items and personal items without specifying accurate extent of depreciation,
- Poisonous and caustic substances,
- Contagious biological substances,
- Solid carbon dioxide,
- Pressure vessels (sprays), pressed or liquefied gas and gas in fusion,
- Fluids that can spill out of the delivery packing or soak through it,
- Extremely fragile items that are not packed in a special and suitable way which prevents them from getting harmed by usual handling with the delivery,
- Biological agents and toxins, oxidizing, flammable and other chemical substances, which are classified as dangerous according to czech paragraph 2 of the law No. 356/2003 about chemical substances and about the change of other laws, as amended, notice No. 474/2002, which performs the law No. 281/2002 about measures linked to prohibition of bacteriological (biological) and toxin weapons and about the change of Trade Act,
- Substances belonging to ADR regime including all types of garbage*,
- Items subject to excise tax (spirits, wine, beer, cigarettes, tobacco, mineral oils, light fuel oils, fuel etc.),
- Shipment from countries out of the EU,
- Shipment whose value exceeds 1000 EUR or maximal value of responsibility of carrier procured in the Forwarding order. This shipment has to be declared and insured correctly during entering into the Forwarding order. In case of unauthorized handing of the shipment exceeding value 1000 EUR or maximal value of responsibility of the carrier, the Forwarder is not responsible for damage of the shipment exceeding 1 000 EUR or the maximal value of responsibility of procured carrier. If the real value of the shipment is lower than it was declared by the Customer, the Forwarder is not responsible for damage of the shipment exceeding its real value.
- Too large shipments. The Forwarder provides transport of shipments which are not longer than 240 cm and the total of 1 x length + 2 x width + 2 x height does not exceed 300 cm and their weight does not exceed 30 kg.
- Medicaments without predecent agreement of the sender. After approval, the amount is limited only for personal use.
- Shipment which was not paid for properly.
In the case the Forwarder is informed that the shipment has not been paid yet, the Customer is given a 5 days deadline for explanation, remedy and payment via bank account. The payment confirmation must be sent from the e-mail address of the bank of the Customer. If the debt is not paid, the unpaid shipment is sent back to the Sender. In the case of credit card misuse connected with a shipment present in the Collection Depot (based e. g. on information from the provider of the credit cards net), the Forwarder reserves the right to send the shipment back to the sender at expense of the Customer.
- Batteries classified dangerous such as wet spillable/non spillable lead-acid/alkaline batteries (common in cars, electric wheelchairs). And all damaged batteries.
- Electronic devices containing lithium batteries. (such as mobile phones or digital cameras) – Deutsche Post banned shipping by air anything containing a lithium battery. Shipment with lithium battery up to 5 kg can be sent via UPS (see UPS instructions).
- Batteries/Cells including Lithium.
- Flammable solids including magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, sodium hydride, zinc powder.
- Flammable Toiletries such as nail varnish or nail polish, perfumes, eau de toilette and aftershave.
- Lighters or Lighter Refills containing flammable gas or flammable liquid including cigarette lighters containing petrol and butane lighters.
- Environmental waste including used engine oil and used batteries.
- Explosives such as blasting caps and car airbag components, fireworks, flares and sparklers.
- Pesticides, toxic herbicides and insecticides.
- Oxidising materials or organic peroxides e.g. disinfectants and nitrates, hair dyes and other dyes containing peroxide.
- Infectious and/or Biological substances (UN2814, UN2900, UN3373) expected to contain pathogens or other agents which can cause disease in humans or animals such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, prions.
- Air bag inflators and modules or seat-belt pretensioners installed in completed conveyance components or alone.
- Poisons toxic substances that are liable to cause injury or death if inhaled or swallowed or by skin contact, such as arsenic, cyanide, rat poison.
- Gases including flammable, non-flammable, compressed and toxic gases, buthane, ethane, methane, propan, fire extinguisheres, scuba tanks.
- Carbon dioxide, solid (Dry Ice).
- Corrosives such as acids, corrosive paint and dyes, rust removers, caustic soda, mercury and gallium metal.
- TVs over 21 inch, LCDs over 21 inch, packaged furniture above 15 kg, subwoofers and speakers over 5 kg, toilet bowls, sinks, mirrors, white goods over 5 kg (especially kitchen appliances, washing machine, refrigerator, hood, hobs, ovens etc.), bumpers, spoilers, car fenders, car exhausts, large parts of the car body, bicycles (except children\’s bikes).
- Food for commercial use, perishable goods and foodstuffs that are not hermetically sealed. The customer is obligated to follow the import conditions at the destination and inform the freight forwarder.
*Notice: ADR (Accord Dangerouses Route); dangerous items, which cause flammability, corrosivity or explosivity, and items whose transport can endanger the safety of persons, property and environment.
If you ship outside the EU
For the purpose of proving the customs value, purchasing documents or a copy of the order (e.g. a printscreen or the number of the article on e-Bay), invoice, or another document proving the declared value can be requested by the Forwarder. If the document is not sent or the Customer is not able to provide it, the Customer empowers the Forwarder to determine this value by the Sender, or to open the delivery to get the footing to be able to fill out the customs declaration correctly.
- To avoid the transfer of suspicious content and not allowed items, the Customer empowers the Forwarder to randomly check the content of some parcels.
The Forwarder can request the documents to the client to prove his identity and legitimize the purchase.
In some doubtful case, the forwarder could request that the Payment must be executed by a Paypal Confirmed address. (A PayPal Confirmed Address is a special status PayPal gives to shipping addresses that match the billing address tied to a buyer’s credit card. However, there are a few other methods for setting up a confirmed shipping address that PayPal outlines on their support page )
- It is not possible to forward towards other companies of parcel forwarding and freight forwarding, parcel motel, and PO BOX.
- It is not possible send parcels to your italian address from NOT – EU countries.
Not Claimed Items
If items are not claimed within 90 days, they will be subjected to be disposed of